I think that Monogram, or someone made a 'visisble' P-51. It had working landing gear and tons of other cool stuff. I loved that toy.
The original GI Joe Jeep with Howitzer in tow. Also had Japanese, german figure. I had them stored all away until my parents moved and they chucked them out! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
I think that Monogram, or someone made a 'visisble' P-51. It had working landing gear and tons of other cool stuff. I loved that toy.
they were either called ssts or ssps
click clacks
sorry not figure related. didnt have many figure when I was a kid
another cool idea would be vintage games, ie Dont Break the Ice, Marble Head etc.
great idea about the games chaser!
mine fav from the old days was mego hulk. he and i went many many miles together. close second was vehicle voltron tho!
thanks. not too long ago I snagged a game called Marble Head we used to play as a kid. another couple I want to get are Ker Plunk and Dont Break the Ice.
GAMES!! [img]cool.gif[/img]
Operation was great! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
And there was one, I don't remember the name, but it had a giant, hollow, plastic shark filled with things (boot, tire, etc) and you had to "fish" things out of his mouth with a little hook on a pole. His jaw was spring weighted so as more things were taken off/out the more his mouth would close. The "loser" was whoever got the shark jaw snapped closed on them. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
Is this sounding even vaguely familiar to anyone? Anyone? Bueller? [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I remember that game SS i had it but don't remember it's name either sorry.Originally posted by Slytherin Snape:
GAMES!! [img]cool.gif[/img]
Operation was great! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
And there was one, I don't remember the name, but it had a giant, hollow, plastic shark filled with things (boot, tire, etc) and you had to "fish" things out of his mouth with a little hook on a pole. His jaw was spring weighted so as more things were taken off/out the more his mouth would close. The "loser" was whoever got the shark jaw snapped closed on them. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
Is this sounding even vaguely familiar to anyone? Anyone? Bueller? [img]wink.gif[/img]
Speaking of classic games...anybody else notice they have Shrek Monopoly and Operation games out now? Sacrilege!
Very cool vintage board game site-
http://www.thenwhen.com/games/date.htm
Anyone remember Green Ghost?
...........................
How bout a week of (vintage) toy cars/vehicles that kinda relate to our AF hobby?
LJN Toys 1984 14" Gremlins Stripe figure
It,s the only figure from my childhood I wish i still had.
Bookmarks